Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series reservoir smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in hassle-free, bolt-on packages. Their heat-reducing design includes metal-impacted aluminum shock bodies that dissipate heat faster than conventional steel. The external reservoirs allow for increase oil and nitrogen capacity, while delivering a striking race look. And the shock's race-developed, high-flow damping piston is matched with application-specific valving to provide the Performance Series 2.0 reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series reservoir shocks feature:
* One-piece 2.0 in. impact-extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum bodies
* Body plating is hard-anodized for a durable finish
* Smooth bore 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized reservoirs
* Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
* Hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
* Race-developed high-flow piston design
* Application-specific valving to maximize performance
* Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
* JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
* Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
* Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Brand:Fox Racing Shox - Truck & Offroad
Manufacturer's Part Number:985-24-113
Part Type:Shocks and Struts
Product Line:Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Smooth Body Shocks
Ride Height Note:For specific ride height information please refer to your make and model under the application tab.
Lifted Amount Range (in.):3.50-6.00 in.
Extended Length (in):24.950 in.
Collapsed Length (in):15.350 in.
Bushing Material:Nitrile rubber
Body Diameter (in):2.000 in.
Notes:Top mount bolt span is 3.5 inches. Bottom mount hole size is 0.506 inches.