Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside, the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber, providing a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies by Fox Racing Shox, together with a competitive price—and you have a winning combination! Choose the universal or vehicle-specific model that best suits your application.
Tech specs of 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks:
* Aluminum shock body dissipates heat, will resist rust over time
* Clear-anodized for a durable finish
* Application-specific valving to maximize off-road performance
* Components: black anodized billet aluminum
* Shaft: hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
* Race-developed high-flow piston design
* Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation
* Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
* JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
* Extended length applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
* Optional roost shield kit available (sold separately) to protect shock shaft and seals from rocks kicked up by tires
* Nitrogen pressure
* Compression valving
* Rebound valving
Brand:Fox Racing Shox - Truck & Offroad
Manufacturer's Part Number:985-24-086
Part Type:Shocks and Struts
Product Line:Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shocks
Summit Racing Part Number:FRS-985-24-086
Ride Height Note:For specific ride height information please refer to your make and model under the application tab.
Lifted Amount Range (in.):2.00-3.50 in.
Extended Length (in):22.650 in.
Collapsed Length (in):14.550 in.
Body Diameter (in):2.000 in.
Notes:Top mount bolt span is 3.5 inches. Bottom mount hole size is 0.506 inches.