Manufacturer's Part Number:1853905
Part Type:Drag Links, Kits
Product Line:TeraFlex HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Kits
Drag Link Assembly Included:Yes
Drag Link Assembly Material:Chrome alloy steel
Heavy-Duty Tie Rod System Included:Yes
Heavy-Duty Tie Rod System Material:Chrome alloy steel
Tie Rod Ends Included:Yes
Steering Stabilizer Included:No
Mounting Hardware Included:Yes
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Bolts directly to high steer knuckle on vehicles with 4 to 6 in. lift. Kit includes HD drag link kit, HD tie rod, and steering stabilizer relocation mounting bracket kit.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
TeraFlex HD tie rod and drag link kits are built for punishment. Extreme conditions that normally would cause your factory steering components to bend and fail are where these kits will survive. They are designed and engineered to be strong and durable to take you through the terrain, over the rocks, and back home. Outfit your rig with TeraFlex HD tie rod and drag link kits.
TeraFlex kits feature:
* HD tie rod is 1.6 in. O.D. 4140 heat-treated chromoly
* Forged tie rod end housing designed
* Allows proper clearance for use with factory 17 in. wheels
* Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
* Adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long-term durability
* Includes the clamp or the TeraFlex steering stabilizer relocation kit
* The joint is pressed into the rod end housing and secured with a snap ring. When oriented in the tie rod configuration, the joint offers a total of 14 degrees of movement to minimize tie rod roll, but will still allow maximum turning.
* 1.25 in. O.D. fully forged drag link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
* Oversized DOM factory-style adjusting collar and pinch clamp for simple adjustments