Manufacturer's Part Number:4303420
Part Type:Disc Brake Kits
Product Line:TeraFlex Jeep JK Wrangler Big Brake Kits
Front Rotor Included:Yes
Front Rotor Style:Slotted surface
Front Rotor Construction:Vented
Front Rotor Diameter:13.30 in./337.82mm
Front Rotor Thickness (in):1.102 in.
Lug Hole Quantity:5
Bolt Hole Diameter (in.):5.000/5.500 in.
Bolt Hole Diameter (mm):127.00/139.70mm
Rear Rotor Included:No
Front Caliper Included:Yes
Front Caliper Piston Quantity:Two
Front Caliper Material:Cast iron
Front Caliper Finish:Silver painted
Rear Caliper Included:No
Parking Brake Provision:No
Minimum Recommended Wheel Diameter (in):17 in.
Front Spindles Included:No
Master Cylinder Included:No
Brake Booster Included:No
Brake Hoses Included:No
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
TeraFlex Jeep JK Wrangler Big Brake kits are a must for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with oversized--and heavier--wheels and tires. These simple bolt-on upgrades do not require cutting, welding, or adapters. TeraFlex JK/JKU front brake kits are available with mill-balanced vented rotors or slotted rotors for maximum heat dissipation.
Wrangler front Big Brake kits feature:
* Brake calipers
* Brake pads
* Front brake rotors
* Improved braking performance over factory brake system
* Oversized 56mm (2.2 in.) dual-piston calipers for increased clamping force and surface area
* Larger 13.3 in. (338mm) rotors for superior stopping performance
* Rotors feature dual bolt patterns--5 x 5 in. and 5 x 5.5 in.
* Composite-resin, semi-metallic pads have excellent cold-stopping power for maximum initial speed scrub with increased pad life and reduced noise and dust
* 100 percent bolt-on upgrade for easy installation