Manufacturer's Part Number:4391000
Part Type:Steering Linkage Systems
Spindle Finish:Black painted
Pitman Arm Included:No
Tie Rod Ends Included:Yes
Tie Rod Assemblies Included:Yes
Tie Rod Tube Material:Steel
Tie Rod Tube Finish:Black painted
Tie Rod Sleeve Material:Steel
Tie Rod Sleeve Finish:Black painted
Drag Link Assembly Included:Yes
Drag Link Assembly Material:Steel
Steering Stabilizer Included:No
Center Link Included:Yes
Idler Arm Included:No
Idler Arm Bracket Included:No
Mounting Hardware Included:Yes
Drag Link Material:Steel
Drag Link Finish:Black painted
Rod Ends Included:No
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Fits applications with a Dana 30 or 44.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
TeraFlex Jeep JK high steer systems address all the front-end issues associated with lifted models. These systems beef up the steering components, maximize steering component ground clearance, and restores correct steering geometry. TeraFlex high steer kits are compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods, plus they will not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems, including ESP and ABS. TeraFlex Jeep JK systems are offered with or without heavy-duty 4140 heat-treated chromoly steel tie rod.
* Highly recommended for JK/JKU models with 4 in. or more lift
* Flips the HD drag link over the knuckle helping to eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues
* Front track bar drop bracket corrects steering geometry, while the frame brace reinforces the frame, further reducing excessive movement and front-end shimmy
* High steer knuckle is cast from heavy-duty ductile iron and reinforces key areas prone to stress and deflection, while maintaining correct steering geometry angles for superior highway drivability
* HD drag link is 50 percent stronger than factory drag link
* Steering stabilizer relocation mounting bracket features 6061-T6 aluminum clamp and forged 10.9 grade stud. It moves steering stabilizer up nearly 2.5 in. to help reduce damage to the stabilizer shaft or body